Magdalene Lim, Psy.D.
Dr. Magdalene Lim joined the UCCS Aging Center in 2016. She is a licensed Clinical Psychologist and current Director of the UCCS Aging Center. She oversees the clinical training of graduate-level Geropsychology students and service delivery to older adults and their families. Dr. Lim completed her postdoctoral fellowship at the University of Rochester Medical Center and holds a post-degree certificate for family intervention. In her two-year postdoctoral residency, she provided integrated services at a family medicine residency clinic and served as educator for internal medicine residents at an affiliated hospital caring for geriatric patients. Other interprofessional collaborative work include a team approach to caring for oncology patients in a department of surgery.
- Psy.D. Clinical Psychology, Palo Alto University, PGSP-Stanford Psy.D. Consortium Program
- M.A. Psychology, California State University, Los Angeles
- B.A. Psychology, California State University, Los Angeles
Areas of Interest
Geropsychology, Neuropsychology (geriatric population), Multiculturism
- Psychologist, State of Colorado
- Psychologist, State of New York